Cabin Fever Adventures strives to provide its clients with an authentic, safe, enjoyable and sustainable wilderness experience in the Yukon, North West Territories, Northern British Columbia, and Southeast Alaska. We aim to exceed the expectations of our clients on every trip. We do not strive for satisfied customers: we strive for elated customers.
- Safety of our staff and clients
- Preservation of the Yukon’s wilderness for future generations
- Respect for the flora and fauna of the areas in which we operate
- Respect for the traditions and way of life of local Yukon communities
- To provide benefit to Yukoners through the operation of our business
- To operate our business using an earth-friendly business model
At CFA we hold ourselves to the highest standards of safety by ensuring the proper maintenance of our gear and by ensuring that all staff are properly trained in industry-related skills. We strive at all times to keep our experiences authentic by hiring staff who have strong connections to the Yukon, be they local residents or individuals who have extensive past work experience in the Yukon. We strive to create enjoyable experiences by carefully managing each aspect of your trip including food, accommodation, and route selection to ensure that the experience unfolds as you envisioned and is delivered with a level of professionalism that exceeds your expectations.
strive for sustainability by utilizing local Yukon products when
possible, providing employment and financial contribution to Yukon
communities and by practicing state-of-the-art Leave No Trace camping